Do You Need A Lawyer For A Fairborn DUI: Suhre & Assocaites

Written by Rob Healey on March 30, 2013 in General DUI Q & A

If you have a DUI or OVI charge in Fairborn you will want to hire a lawyer.  A lawyer can help you with negotiating a reduction of the charge.

If you are not eligible for a reduction a lawyer can fight the case.  Sometimes fighting can reveal defects in the prosecutor’s case that can develop into an offer to reduce the charge.

If you have a DUI or OVI in Fairborn call Suhre & Associates, LLC and our experienced Dayton DUI and OVI lawyers will put the top defenses to work that best help your case.

(937) 531-0435  Call Us.

Comments are closed.