You can find our office at 130 W. 2nd St., Suite 310, Dayton, OH 45402.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Dayton, just a few blocks from the beautiful Miami River and RiverScape Park. We are situated firmly near Dayton’s finest arts and entertainment venues, being right across the street from the Benjamin & Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center and half a mile from Day Air Ballpark.
We are also right near Dayton and Montgomery County’s criminal justice resources. The Walter H. Rice Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse are across from our office, and the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court and Dayton Municipal Court are just one block west of us. Similarly, the Montgomery County Jail and Montgomery County Juvenile Court are only about two blocks west of us.
- From the North: Take I-75 south to Exit 54A toward SR-48/Main St./Grand Ave. Follow the signs for South SR-48/Downtown. Turn left onto SR-48/Main St. and cross the river into downtown Dayton. Turn right on Monument Ave., then left on Ludlow St. Follow Ludlow St. to 2nd St. Turn right on 2nd St. and follow it to our office.
- From the South: Take SR-48/Far Hills Dr. north. Continue as Far Hills Dr. becomes Main St. and follow Main St. to 4th St. Turn left onto 4th St., then turn right onto Wilkinson St. Follow Wilkinson St. to our office on 2nd St.
- From the East: Go west on US-35. Follow the signs to North I-75/Toledo and merge onto the freeway heading north. Follow I-75 to Exit 53 toward 2nd St./Salem Ave./1st St. Follow the signs for 2nd St/Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Way. Turn right onto 2nd St. and continue to our office just past Wilkinson St.
- From the West: Travel east on US-35. Stay to the right at the I-75 interchange then merge onto North I-75 toward Toledo. Continue on I-75 to Exit 53 toward 2nd St./Salem Ave./1st St. Stay to the right and follow the signs for 2nd St/Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Way. Turn right at the end of the ramp onto 2nd St. Continue on 2nd St. to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Dayton, OH
The Arts Garage is across 2nd St. from our office. This pay garage has entrances on Wilkinson St., 2nd St., and Ludlow St. The City of Dayton Municipal Parking Garage also provides paid public parking and has an entrance on 3rd St. between Wilkinson St. and Ludlow St.
For street parking, you can find parking meters on Wilkinson St., 2nd St., Ludlow St., and 3rd St.
If you are arriving by public transportation, RTA bus routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 66B all stop on Ludlow St., Wilkinson St., or 3rd St. near our office. The Dayton Mall Express bus, RTA bus route X5, also stops downtown near our office.
Top Sights in Dayton, OH
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule your free consultation with one of our experienced Dayton criminal defense attorneys. We know that an arrest and criminal conviction can follow you for the rest of your life. At your free consultation, we will listen to your side of the story and present your legal options for fighting your criminal charges.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton SW – University Area, an IHG Hotel
- Radisson Hotel Dayton Convention Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dayton
- Marriott at the University of Dayton
- Courtyard by Marriott Dayton-University of Dayton
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in DUI & Criminal Defense
At Suhre & Associates, LLC, we focus exclusively on criminal defense. Whether you are accused of DUI, homicide, assault, theft, sex crimes, or another criminal offense, we will present a vigorous defense. We will examine and challenge the prosecution’s case and the police procedures used to investigate and arrest you. Our goal is to advocate for your rights and get the best possible outcome in your case.
More Than 100 Years of Combined Experience
The Dayton criminal defense lawyers at Suhre & Associates, LLC, have over 100 years of combined experience in criminal law. We have obtained countless positive outcomes for our clients, ranging from diverted prosecutions and plea bargains to dismissed charges and jury acquittals.
Our legal team includes a former police officer and a former prosecuting attorney. We use our experience to find the flaws in criminal investigations and prosecutions. Contact us to put our experience to work on your criminal case.
We Serve All Neighborhoods In Dayton, OH
Downtown Dayton, Oregon District, Dayton View, Grafton Hill, McPherson Town, Webster Station, Wright View, Burkhardt, Five Oaks, Riverdale, McPherson, St. Anne’s Hill, South Park, Beavercreek, Centerville, Clayton, Englewood, Fairborn, Harrison Township, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miami Township, Miamisburg, Oakwood, Riverside, Springboro, Trotwood, Vandalia, Washington Township, West Carrollton.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our client reviews.